Velpanat Tablet (Velpatasvir 100Mg & Sofosbuvir 400Mg) from Delhi India.
- VELPANAT is generic version ofa fixed-dose combination of Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir.
- VELPANAT is manufactured and marketed by NATCO Pharma Limited that is one of the most reputed Indian Companies.
- Each tablet of VELPANAT is having Sofosbuvir 400 mg + Velpatasvir 100 mg.
- This combination of Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir is a medication used to treat CHRONIC HEPATITIC C infection in adults. VELPANAT can be used irrespective of the Genotype of Hepatic C virus, i.e. VELPANAT is an effective treatment for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C infection in adult patients due to HCV genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
1. How can I buy VELPANAT in India?
VELPANAT is a prescription drug that can be purchased by a patient only against a valid prescription of a healthcare professional like – Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist or a Physician.
2. Where can I get VELPANAT in India?
Medivac International can assist the patient or kin of a patient in getting VELPANAT delivered at their door steps anywhere in the World. Medivac International uses the services of a network of validated, professionally best managed pharmaceutical distributors.
3. Can I buy VELPANAT even if I am not based in India?
Medivac International can assist in getting VELPANAT delivered at your door steps. Medivac International is able to get any valid prescription dispensed in shortest possible time. All prescriptions are dispensed and checked by registered pharmacists and dispatched to Patient’s address.
Medivac International personally ensures that the Medicines are sourced only from the validated distributors authorized by the respective company, the product is stored and packed as per the storage and packaging directions.
VELPANAT is offered to overseas patients (in countries like Romania, Georgia, Latvia, Brazil, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, South Africa, Zambia, Pakistan, Qatar, Kuwait, Sweden, Hong Kong, UAE, Philippines, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan Afghanistan, Nepal, Japan, etc.) against a Valid Prescription of the healthcare professional of the respective country and Import Permit (if applicable).
Medivac International offers VELPANAT to the overseas patients at the best price and ensures swift delivery of medicine by using the most reputed international courier or cargo companies like FedEx International Priority Courier/KLM and Emirates Freight Carriers.
4. What is the usual Adult Dose of VELPANAT for treating Chronic Hepatitis C infection?
Prescribed dosing for VELPANAT (Sofosbuvir 400 mg + Velpatasvir 100 mg) is One Tablet daily (OD) to be taken orally with or without food.
Take VELPANAT exactly as prescribed by your doctor. One should not consume VELPANAT in larger or smaller dosages/ quantities or for a duration longer than longer than recommended by your doctor.
5. What are the usual recommendations for duration of therapy with VELPANAT?
Your doctor is the best person to assess your disease status and recommend you the prescribed dosing schedule and duration.
6. Are there any side-effects of VELPANAT?
Common side effects of VELPANAT may include:
- headache; or
- general lethargy or feeling of tiredness.
The most common side-effects one may experience with a combination of VELPANAT and ribavirin can be fatigue, anemia, nausea, headache, insomnia and diarrhea.
This is not an exhaustive list of side effects related to VELPANAT and one can experience some other side effect. It is recommended to seek your doctor’s medical advice about side effects.
7. Important Things to remember while on treatment with VELPANAT –
- Periodically consult your doctor, seek his/her advice and strictly follow the instructions/ directions given by your doctor while you are getting treated with VELPANAT. It is recommended that you tell your consulting doctor/s about all your existing medical conditions/ medical history, allergies, and all medicines you use.
- You may take VELPANAT empty stomach or before/after having food.
- Take the medicine at the same time each day.
- Your consulting doctor may ask you to go for frequent/ periodic blood tests, while you are using VELPANAT.
- Store this medicine in the original container at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
- Few drugs may interact with VELPANAT, therefore, always tell your doctor about all medicines you are using for treatment of other medical conditions.
- The information given here is meant to answer questions of a general nature regarding treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C virus infection and treatment with VELPANAT and these recommendations are not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have questions or concerns regarding your disease or VELPANAT, please seek assistance from a qualified healthcare provider (a Hepatologist/ Gastroenterologist). If you have a specific medical concern, please contact your healthcare provider.
Velpatasvir, Sofosbuvir, Epclusa, Velpatasvir 100Mg & Sofosbuvir 400Mg, VELPANAT Velpatasvir 100mg and Sofosbuvir 400mg for the cure of Hepatitis C, The generic Epclusa or VELPANAT is helpful for treatment of all Hepatitis C adults ,Velpanat is 50 times cheaper then Epclusa, velpanat suppliers in india, velpanal price in India, Velpanat cost in India, Velpanat exporters in India.