Brand Name: Velpanat Tablets
Contents: Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir
Marketed by: Natco Pharma Limited
Strength: Velpatasvir 100mg / Sofosbuvir 400mg
Packing: Pack of 28 tablets
Velpanat tablets contain sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug reduces the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system to fight the infection and may help your liver recover. It is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C which is a viral infection of the liver. It may be sometimes be used with another antiviral medication.
This medicine should be taken according to dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Common Velpanat side effects may include:
- Tired feeling;
- Nausea, diarrhea; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Keep Velpanat medicine out of the reach of children and away from pets. Never shares your medicines with others and use this medication under doctor’s supervision. The information contained here is not intended to cover all the uses, precautions and overdose.
- What is the best price of Velpanat tablet in India?
- Modern Times helpline Pharma provides the best price of Velpanat tablet in India.
- How to buy Velpanat tablet in India?
- If you want to buy this medicine in India please contact our customer service number.
Contact number: – 9899982831
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is the best supplier of Velpanat tablet in India?
- Modern Times Helpline Pharma is the best supplier of Velpanat tablet India.
Modern Times Helpline Pharma is also deals with other countries like Romania, China, Hong Kong, Russia and Bulgaria.