Brand Name: Geftinat
Generic Name: Gefitinib
Strength: 250 mg
Manufacturer : Cipla Limited.
What is Geftinat:
Geftinat is utilized to treat metastatic (tumor that has effectively spread) non-little cell lung disease in patients who have beyond any doubt sorts of unusual epidermal development factor (EGFR) qualities, and did not take in growth prescriptions previously. Your specialist will play out a test before you take Geftinat. Geftinat has a place with the gathering of medications called antineoplastics (disease prescriptions). It works by meddling with the development of growth cells, which are in the long run obliterated. Geftinat is accessible just with your specialist’s remedy.
Side effects of Geftinat:
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention. Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
More common :-
- Abdominal or stomach pain or tenderness
- clay colored stools
- Dark urine
- Decreased appetite
- Diarrhea, severe
- Itching or skin rash
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Swelling of the feet or lower legs
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Yellow eyes or skin
Uses of Geftinat:
Use Geftinat as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
· Geftinat may be taken with or without food.
· If you have any problem taking back the tablet, you can add to half a glass of water (non-carbonated). Do not use other liquids. Drop the tablet into the water, without crushing it, and stir until it dissolves (about 10 minutes). Then drink the liquid immediately. Rinse the glass with half a glass of water and drink it.
· Take Geftinat regularly to receive the most benefit from it.
· Taking Geftinat at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
· If you miss a dose of Geftinat, take it as soon as possible. On the off chance that it is about time for your next dosage at that point avoid the missed measurements and backpedal to your consistent dosing plan. Try not to take 2 dosages at same time.
· Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Geftinat.
How to Get Best Online Price on Geftinat Tablet in India:
If you want to buy Geftinat Tablet online so you have to go on our website and fill the form to place the order. After placing the order we will get in touch you as soon as possible.
The Price of Geftinat:
We have the best price of Geftinat drug in India. Modern Times Helpline Pharma is a largest supplier of Geftinat Tablet in India, So you can come and get your required medicines at best price.
Suppliers of Geftinat in India:
There are many suppliers in Delhi-India of Geftinat but Modern Times Helpline Pharma is the best suppliers of HCV Medicines in Delhi-India, we will provide all types of Anti-cancer medicines, Hepatitis C Medicines and HIV Medicines you can buy any of these medicines after placing your order online. If you have any query you can go to our helpdesk to buy medicines.