Zykadia 150mg Ceritinib Capsule
Get Online Suppliers of Zykadia 150mg Ceritinib Capsule in Russia
What is Zykadia 150mg Ceritinib Capsule?
Ceritinib is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. Ceritinib is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. Ceritinib is used only if your tumor has a specific genetic marker, for which your doctor will test.
Ceritinib may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Ceritinib can harm an unborn baby. Use effective birth control to prevent pregnancy while you are using this medicine and for several months after your last dose, whether you are a man or a woman. Ceritinib use by either parent may cause birth defects.
Buy Online Suppliers of Zykadia 150mg Ceritinib Capsule in China
Side effects of Zykadia Ceritinib 150mg Capsule:
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
• slow heartbeats, weak pulse, weak or shallow breathing;
• headache with chest pain and severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
• severe diarrhea;
• severe stomach pain, ongoing nausea or vomiting;
• sudden chest pain or discomfort, fever, dry cough or cough with mucus, feeling short of breath;
• easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums);
• signs of pancreatitis–severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
Pack of 70 Capsules