Brand Name: Mycofit
Generic Name: Mycophenolate Mofetil
Packaging Type: 10 tablets in 1 strip
Manufactured by: Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
What is Mycofit:
Mycofit is an immunosuppressant. Your body may “reject” an organ transplant when the immune system treats the new organ as an invader. An immunosuppressant helps to prevent this rejection. Mycofit is used to prevent your body from rejecting a kidney transplant. This medicine is usually given with cyclosporine and a steroid medicine. Mycofit may also be used for purposes not listed in Mycofit guide.
Side effects of Mycofit:
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these indications of a hypersensitive response:
- Troublesome breathing.
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Mycofit can bring down platelets that assistance your body battle disease. This can prompt genuine conditions including herpes, shingles, hepatitis, blood or tissue contaminations, serious mind disease causing handicap or passing, or a viral contamination causing kidney transplant disappointment.
Call your doctor right away if you have:
- Diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, weight loss.
- Thinking problems, confusion, loss of interest in things that normally interest you.
- Fever, painful mouth sores, night sweats, tiredness, flu symptoms.
- Runny or stuffy nose, cough, sore throat, ear pain, headache.
- Pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums).
- Bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.
- Pain or burning when you urinate.
- Swelling, warmth, redness, or oozing around a skin wound.
- A new bump or lesion on your skin, or a mole that has changed in size or color.
Uses of Mycofit:
Mycophenolate Is A Medicine Generally Used In Organ Transplantation Patients. White Blood Cells In Body Has The Tendency To Reject Any Foreign Organ In The Body. Mycophenolate Prevents The White Blood Cells From Rejecting The Transplanted Organ. Mycophenolate Sodium Is Used For The Prevention Of Rejection In Liver, Heart, Kidney And/or Lung Transplants.
How to Get Best Online Price on Mycofit Tablet in India:
If you want to buy Mycofit Tablet online so you have to go on our website and fill the form to place the order. After placing the order we will get in touch you as soon as possible.
The Price of Mycofit:
We have the best price of Mycofit drug in India. Modern Times Helpline Pharma is a largest supplier of Mycofit Tablet in India, So you can come and get your required medicines at best price.
Suppliers of Mycofit in India:
There are many suppliers in Delhi-India of Mycofit but Modern Times Helpline Pharma is the best suppliers of HCV Medicines in Delhi-India, we will provide all types of Anti-cancer medicines, Hepatitis C Medicines and HIV Medicines you can buy any of these medicines after placing your order online. If you have any query you can go to our helpdesk to buy medicine.